U11 – U18 Recreational Teams will be made up of:
- Players that desire to participate at the rec level only (i.e. they do not wish to tryout out for a classic team roster spot)
- Players that were not offered a spot on a classic team roster and would like to remain with the MGSC
- Players that don’t have a classic team to play on due to the fact that MGSC wasn’t able to field a team at their particular age group.
Considerations in all team formations:
- Teams will be formed if there are enough players at an appropriate skill level to form a team.
- MGSC’s first priority is placing players on a team appropriate for their skill level and their age level. If numbers warrant, some age groups may be combined or reassigned.
- Playing on a particular team this year does NOT guarantee placement on the same team the following year. When a player registers to play soccer with MGSC they are registering to play IN the club NOT ON a specific team.
- Teams play fall and spring and registered players should expect to play both seasons.
- Coaches will be expected to have at least one practice a week.